Thumbs Up Riding School Rates
Full hour lesson, private or semi-private $50 1/2 hour lesson, private or semi-private $358 lesson
Block of 8 lessons + 1 free lesson $400
Trailering $25 + 0.50 per mile
- Half-hour lessons are recommended for children under the age of 7, and for beginning or returning adults.
- Trail rides or schooling at shows are subject to regular lesson rates.
- When scheduling your lesson, please allow an additional hour beyond your riding time for grooming and horse care. This is included in your lesson fee. Students are expected to take responsibility (up to their ability) for grooming and tacking up their horse before lessons and putting the horse away afterwards.
- We give homework
- When booking lessons, priority will be given to long-term and consistent students.
- Whenever there are students whose schedules and instructional needs are compatible, we like to create small groups, as group lessons enable additional activities. Please let us know whether you are interested in becoming part of such a group when the instructor declares you sufficiently independent.
- Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you have to cancel.